The many different design styles that Villa Visions can create for the island in your kitchen.
Your kitchen island can be anything you want it to be as long as it fits into the room. There are many things to consider when buying a home that needs a kitchen remodel. You should consider height, use of the island whether cooking, entertaining or prepping, if you want open shelving, extra drawer space, room for bar stools to sit when not in use, and more. Sometimes, people looking for Bergen County homes for sale are better off hiring an expert like Villa Visions to help them envision their dreams. Our specialists can help you find the right material, use, and design to fit all your family and space.
- Distressed copper sides or a copper hood over the cooking surface
- Tin covered islands are a favorite option because you can pair the island with tin decorative ceiling tiles or stainless steel appliances to make the island fit right in
- Stainless steel is always an excellent choice because the ease of cleaning and the shine it gives in the room
- Butcher block for easy prepping
- Shaker cabinets to match the rest of the kitchen for an addition that looks like it was always there
- Vertical wood slots for baking sheets and pie pans
- Reclaimed wood is an enormously big part of remodeling kitchens in homes for sale; currently, people love making wooden herringbone patterns to add contrast in the kitchen
- Stamped concrete is a big seller these days
- Colored concrete is another popular style
- Mosaic patterns are a huge hit in kitchen remodels
- Glass tiles are beautiful to look at, but not very practical when seating a young family for breakfast
- You can choose any color, style, veining, and thickness as long as it is ready to hold up to your needs
Villa Visions can help you choose the right island material and design to fit your budget, style, and needs. Remember that even a slim island can fit small kitchens. Check out some of our designs to see what we can offer you.