If you are like many individuals, then you have wondered how to get money to buy a home. There is a good amount of paperwork and research that is involved in financing a home loan. The loan application process has many pages of documentation to read and sign.
Tips on how to get money to buy a home
- Proof of residency – two years minimum
- Evidence of income – two years required
- Social security numbers for applicants
- Veteran’s documents like DD-214 and Certificate of Eligibility
- Property appraisal
- Checking and savings account documentation – two years
- Employment history and manager contact information for two years
- Property documentation
- Credit report and a working knowledge of your credit to debt ratio
- Prior loan statements
Gather these documents before applying to save time. You can read more information about how to find a lender, checking into loans for veterans, buying foreclosures, and home repair mortgages at Buy a Home with No Money Down.
How Villa Visions can help you navigate the home owning process
Are you ready for the home, but not the worry of rehab, inspections, closing costs, and repairs? At Villa Visions, we renovate homes for sale and rent. We also help homeowners redo the house for sale or upgrading purposes. Our experts have testimonials from people in the Hackensack, Garfield, Cliffside Heights, and Bergenfield areas about renovation projects to help you create the home of your dreams.
Why go through the hassle of buying a foreclosure or paying for a short sale when you can let Villa Visions renovate your newly acquired property? We can help you navigate the loan process when you are ready to buy a Bergen County home. By letting us do the hard work, you can save yourself time, money, and so much hassle.